This looks amazing! I'll share it to some D&D Player I know!
RPG Plus - Desktop & Mobile Tabletop Roleplaying
A downloadable Virtual Tabletop for Windows, macOS, and Linux
RPG Plus (RPG+) is the play-on-the-go app for players of role-playing-games. In these frenetic and busy days, it's hard to find time to meet up with friends and keep your RPG adventure going. RPG+ has been created to take the fun with you everywhere and no matter where your players are. It's an All-in-One solution: campaign manager, chat, character sheet and 3D and 2D map.
Thanks to its customizable design, RPG Plus (RPG+) can be used for any of your favourite RPGs. Fans of Pathfinder and D&D can enjoy a library of specific sheet templates and characteristic miniatures, and many more features and graphic elements will be uploaded periodically.
In RPG Plus (RPG+) you can:
- Create your campaign as gamemaster or join your friends as a player
- Design your story adding rooms (chats, maps, sheets) and selecting your players
- Make your own map for each adventure using the 3D builder system, add setting items and miniatures for the characters and keep track of the initiative with the turn manager
- Add realistic and intuitive 3D dynamic lighting system
- Upload and share an image to create 2D Maps
- Interact with the other player via chat: posting messages, rolling dice, sending stickers and sharing links
- Record your character's features in a digital sheet: choose among preloaded templates, build your own and even share templates with your group
You can play any old school, pen and paper roleplaying games, for example: dnd (including dnd 5e and Advanced Dungeon and Dragons Second Edition), Pathfinder, Pathfinder 2, Call of Cthulhu, Star Wars, Vampire: The Masquerade, World of Darkness, Shadowrun, Cyberpunk 2020, Mage the Ascension, Werewolf: the Apocalypse, GURPS, Legend of the Five Rings, Warhammer.
Become a Patreon to unlock exclusive miniatures!!
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Published||21 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Role Playing, Strategy|
|Tags||3D, dnd, Dragons, GameMaker, Multiplayer, pathfinder, RPG Maker, Strategy RPG, Turn-based|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Patreon, Homepage, YouTube|